Difference: IdeasDiscussion (1 vs. 18)

Revision 182010-09-17 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Changed:
<
<
  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
>
>

To Do

 
Deleted:
<
<
-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
    • Have created page to import blogpost entries; needs tweaking to display in chronological order -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-09-03
 
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars
Changed:
<
<
-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research DONE (Page created and couple of posters added) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

>
>
    • Needs seminar speakers to agree to distribution. Might be tricky... -- IanHuston - 2010-09-17
 
  • Present calculations that "fill in the gaps" of you recent papers
  • Discuss new or interesting topics, with links to relevant reviews
  • Outreach:
    • Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
    • Outreach pack; links to good resources (IOP, STFC, etc..) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members
Changed:
<
<
-- LailaAlabidi - 2010-01-11
>
>
 
Changed:
<
<
-- IanHuston - 2009-05-21
>
>

Implemented

 
Changed:
<
<
  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..) DONE (Page created 21/5)
>
>
  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page DONE (New Cosrelqm wordpress blog started and feed put on WebHome) -- IanHuston - 2010-09-17
  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
    • Have created page to import blogpost entries; needs tweaking to display in chronological order -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-09-03
    • Perhaps superseded by maths website listing and Google calendar -- IanHuston - 2010-09-17
  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research DONE (Page created and couple of posters added) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
  • Discuss your recent ideas - DONE implemented
  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..) DONE (Page created 21/5 SoftwareResources)
 
Deleted:
<
<
-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
 
Deleted:
<
<
  • Promotional campaign to encourage usage of the wiki in the group.
-- IanHuston - 2010-08-03
 \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>

Meta discussion

Page reworked into Todo and implemented sections to make clearer. -- IanHuston - 2010-09-17

Revision 172010-08-03 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 26 to 26
 
  • Outreach:
    • Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
    • Outreach pack; links to good resources (IOP, STFC, etc..) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
Changed:
<
<
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members -- LailaAlabidi - 2010-01-11
>
>
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members
-- LailaAlabidi - 2010-01-11
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21

  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..) DONE (Page created 21/5)
Changed:
<
<
  • Links to upcoming conferences
>
>
  -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21 \ No newline at end of file
Added:
>
>
-- IanHuston - 2010-08-03
 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 162010-01-11 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 20 to 20
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-20
Changed:
<
<
  • Discuss your recent ideas
>
>
 
  • Present calculations that "fill in the gaps" of you recent papers
  • Discuss new or interesting topics, with links to relevant reviews
  • Outreach:

Revision 152010-01-11 - alabidi

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 26 to 26
 
  • Outreach:
    • Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
    • Outreach pack; links to good resources (IOP, STFC, etc..) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
Changed:
<
<
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members
>
>
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members -- LailaAlabidi - 2010-01-11
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21

Revision 142010-01-11 - alabidi

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 26 to 26
 
  • Outreach:
    • Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
    • Outreach pack; links to good resources (IOP, STFC, etc..) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
Added:
>
>
    • upload pdf versions of public talks given by group members
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21

Revision 132009-09-03 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 10 to 10
 -- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
Added:
>
>
    • Have created page to import blogpost entries; needs tweaking to display in chronological order -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-09-03
 
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

Revision 122009-05-21 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 29 to 29
 -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21

  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..) DONE (Page created 21/5)
Added:
>
>
  • Links to upcoming conferences
  -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21

Revision 112009-05-21 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 15 to 15
 -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
Changed:
<
<
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research
>
>
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research DONE (Page created and couple of posters added) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-20
Line: 28 to 28
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21
Changed:
<
<
  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..)
>
>
  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..) DONE (Page created 21/5)
  -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21

Revision 102009-05-21 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 22 to 22
 
  • Discuss your recent ideas
  • Present calculations that "fill in the gaps" of you recent papers
  • Discuss new or interesting topics, with links to relevant reviews
Changed:
<
<
  • Outreach: Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
>
>
  • Outreach:
    • Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience
    • Outreach pack; links to good resources (IOP, STFC, etc..) -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-21
Added:
>
>
  • Resources or short tutorials on use of relevant software (e.g. Matlab, etc..)

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-21

Revision 92009-05-21 - IanHuston

Changed:
<
<
Revision 8 is unreadable
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.

  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Discuss your recent ideas
  • Present calculations that "fill in the gaps" of you recent papers
  • Discuss new or interesting topics, with links to relevant reviews
  • Outreach: Short videos of group members discussing their research for a general audience

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-21

Revision 82009-05-21 - IanHuston

Added:
>
>
Revision 8 is unreadable
Deleted:
<
<
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.

  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

Revision 72009-05-21 - IanHuston

Changed:
<
<
Revision 6 is unreadable
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.

  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

Revision 62009-05-21 - IanHuston

Added:
>
>
Revision 6 is unreadable
Deleted:
<
<
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.

  • This discussion page DONE
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

Revision 52009-05-20 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
Line: 14 to 14
  -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20
Changed:
<
<
  • Add extension numbers to group members page? (Partially done)
>
>
  • Add extension numbers to group members page? DONE
 
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

Revision 42009-05-20 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Changed:
<
<
Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented.
>
>
Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented. Items can be marked as done by adding a DONE symbol with %Y% and maybe leaving a note about how and when it was completed.
 
Changed:
<
<
  • This discussion page
>
>
  • This discussion page DONE
 
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed
Line: 14 to 14
  -- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20
Changed:
<
<
  • Add extension numbers to group members page?
>
>
  • Add extension numbers to group members page? (Partially done)
  • Add recent posters of postgrad research
  -- IanHuston - 2009-05-20 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 32009-05-20 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Changed:
<
<
Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions
>
>
Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions. If you want to discuss a particular item add your comment underneath it, indented.
 
  • This discussion page
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
Line: 13 to 13
 
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20 \ No newline at end of file

Added:
>
>
  • Add extension numbers to group members page?

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 22009-05-20 - AdamChristopherson

Line: 1 to 1
 
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions
Line: 8 to 8
 

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

Added:
>
>
  • Seminar list (titles & abstracts)
  • Links to pdfs of past seminars

-- AdamChristopherson - 2009-05-20

 \ No newline at end of file

Revision 12009-05-20 - IanHuston

Line: 1 to 1
Added:
>
>
META TOPICPARENT name="WebHome"

IdeasDiscussion

Here is a place to list ideas for inclusion on the group wiki site. Please add a signature e.g. "-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20" after your suggestions

  • This discussion page
  • News list as per sysman wiki page
  • SPIRES listing of recent group papers. Needs HeadlinesPlugin to be fixed

-- IanHuston - 2009-05-20

 
This site is powered by the TWiki collaboration platformCopyright © 2008-2019 by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback